Fava Bean Flour is great for sweet and savoury cooking and baking.
- Best mixed with other flours at around 25% fava bean flour.
- Or use at 3 to 5% as a flour improver to help bread rise well.
- Leave batters and doughs to rest for at least an hour for best results.
- Try toasting before use for a more subtle, nuttier flavour.
Split Fava Beans
Gluten-free - batch tested at <20ppm
| of which saturates
| of which sugars
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Naturally high protein and high fibre
- No artificial ingredients
- GM free